Customer Service Experience Manager
Due to growth and exciting new developments, Splice Boutique is evolving and a rare opportunity has become available to join our team in 2022.
We are seeking a positive, passionate and driven Customer Experience Manager on a full time basis to join our team and continue to push the barriers into our next chapter.
You will be responsible for an integral business department and a key support for our directors and wider team.
Join our journey into an exciting expansion phase.
Duties within this role include, but not limited to:
- Provide impeccable online customer service via communication channels (email, live chat, phone & social media channels);
- Respond to all customer enquiries via email, live chat, phone and social media channels;
- Be proactive in solving urgent issues and setting up procedures/processes to overcome the issues at hand;
- Manage Online dispatch and fulfilment daily, always meeting applicable time targets (Monday - Friday);
- Continue to develop and improve the customer service for responses and experience;
- Provide customers with product knowledge and educate them to ensure they select the most appropriate product for them;
- Provide and build customer relationships to grow VIP networks;
- Monitor the website eco-system to maintain and streamline internal and external efficiencies; Shopify, StarShipIt, Loop Returns. Ensuring presentation of the website and promised services are maximised for the ultimate user experience.
- Update inventory, product descriptions, imagery and homepage to ensure relevant and accurate data is displayed.
- Manage a second staff member to assist with fulfilment when necessary;
- Perform refunds through Shopify;
- Coordinate inbound and outbound couriers;
- Receipt of stock and deliveries.
To be successful, applicant will possess:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate clear decision making and problem solving skills: This role will be very self-driven
- Minimum 3+ years’ in a similar role, preferably in a fashion retail business
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to nurture customer relationships and drive results with exceptional sales skills and customer service
- Relevant fashion industry experience
- Positive, confident and proactive attitude
Available to start ASAP
TO APPLY, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org