VEJA x Émir Shiro presents a powerful Venturi out of the designer’s imagination: a two-tone blend in Babe-Black made of Ripstop and leather with patchwork effect and apparent zig-zag seams. The pink-black contrast echoes his collages and makes
the model unisex.
The Venturi model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Risptop (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels in Leather & T.P.U. details
- Side V logo in Leather
- Midsole made from sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled polyester (23%)
- Cushion latex : L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop in recycled polyester (100%)