Replenish is a botanical skin balm that is perfect for upset & dry skin. It contains a mix of calendula, carrot, seabuckthorn & camellia oil, which deliver a rich combination of antioxidants, carotenoids, fatty acids & vitamins A, B, C & E. This beautiful botanical balm can help to reduce redness & inflammation, along with stimulating cellular repair, restoring elasticity & smoothing the complexion to give a more youthful glow. It works synergistically to support the skin & improve suppleness.
Replenish Balm can be used all over the body, especially on inflamed areas of skin.
- Seabuckthorn Berries CO2 extract is a perfect anti-ageing ingredient. It is recognised for its outstanding cellular regeneration properties. With a unique composition containing natural tocopherols, carotenoids and essential fatty acids, the oil works synergistically to support the skin and improve suppleness. Seabuckthorncontains a high percentage of Linolenic and Oleic fatty acids, all of which play a role in maintaining the skins natural barrier function.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin. It is rich in vitamins A,B,C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Camellia oil is moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin. Promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
- Candelilla wax is a vegetable wax derived from the wild growing herbaceous plant family Euphorbica Antisyphilitica. It is obtained by boiling the dried stalks. Candelilla has replaced beeswax in this formulation.
- Rose geranium is Anti-bacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and fungal infections. As cicatrisant, it can make scars fade away slowly. Rose geranium can also help to regulate sebum production.
- Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties. It has also been known to have sedating properties.
- Carrot oil provides a rich source of antioxidants, carotenoids, fatty acids & vitamins A, B, C & E.
- Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, Calendula officinalis*, Daucus carota (wild carrot)*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) essential oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn berries CO2 extract)*, Tocopherol (natural vitamin e).
* Certified organic.