Boutique Stylist, Casual
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Boutique Stylist to join our small team, based in our beautiful Newport boutique.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Australian fashion brands and trends, the confidence to style clients and customers as well as offer unique and tailored experiences all the while offering a premium styling service.
As part of our team, our Casual Stylists play a significant role in the business, having a direct impact on customer engagement and experience.
Duties within this role include, but not limited to:
- Provide impeccable styling services in boutique as well as various communication channels (email, phone & social channels)
- Assist and support the boutique's operations: merchandising, inventory management, barcoding and customer service processes.
- Be proactive in solving urgent issues and following procedures/processes to overcome the issues at hand;
- Key focus on long lasting relationships with all clientele, nurturing and building VIP relationships.
- Must be available Monday's, Wednesday's and Saturday's
To be successful, applicant will possess:
- 1+ years in a similar role
- Outstanding knowledge in Australian fashion brands, key trends and styling concepts
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to nurture customer relationships and drive results with exceptional sales skills and customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive, confident and proactive attitude
Available to start ASAP
TO APPLY, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org